Ash Wednesday Services, February 18 at 5:00 PM at Crossroads, 7:00 PM at Amazing Grace.
Midweek Lenten Services, “Making Sense of the Cross” by David Lose. Our midweek services will be held at Amazing Grace and will include a soup and sandwich meal from 5:15-6:15, with the service beginning at 6:15.
The heart of the cross is an element of mystery that can’t be resolved either easily or entirely.
What questions come up in Making Sense of the Cross:
- So what’s with the cross?
- What does the cross say about God?
Remember, questions are as important as answers.
• February 25: A Man Hanging on a Tree
• March 4: Portraits and Perspectives
• March 11: Ransom and Victory
• March 18: Substitution, Satisfaction, and Sacrifice
• March 25: Example and Encouragement
• April 1: Event and Experience
Each week you will receive items to create a Lenten Cross that can be displayed in your home every year at this time.